Events and Activities
We are so excited to announce these new activities. All activities are free with entry fee. Come and join us!
Rhythm Rumble every Monday at 11am
RHYTHM RUMBLE music classes are designed to teach children the fundamentals of music by engaging children with a hands on approach to play based learning.
Every class uses a variety of instruments, props, singing and recorded music to encourage children to participate and enjoy our music class.
The class is free with entry, and is perfect for 2-4 years old:
· Learning focus will be more evident such as dynamics, tempo, pitch and rhythm
· Musical games utilizing different types of percussive instruments and music to demonstrate the learning focus
· All activities are approximately 5 mins each to ensure children retain focus.
· Musical terminology is used throughout the lesson to consolidate their learning.
Zumba ® Kids Jr. every Thursday at 11am
The class is free with entry, and is perfect for 3-5 years old:
Zumba ® Kids Jr. classes are designed exclusively for kids to combine movement, music and community in a class for them. These classes are high-energy dance parties packed with specially choreographed, kid-friendly routines and all the music kids love, like hip-hop, reggaeton, cumbia and more. Zumba ® Kids Jr. inspire kids to express themselves through movement and play while effectively improving their overall health and well-being. Kids love it because it’s on the cutting edge and fun, and parents love it because it’s active, fun, and for the effects it has on kids- increasing their focus and self confidence, boosting metabolism, and enhancing coordination.
While physical activity is indeed a very important element of childhood development, Zumba ® Kids Jr. also considers other facets of the child’s development including:
● Pride, Confidence and Self Esteem
● Memory and Sequencing
● Coordination and balance
● Spatial awareness