Events and Activities
*program might be subject to cancellation if the provider has an unavoidable circumstances, however we will notify on our facebook page immediately.
*program time might vary a little.
Mondays at 11am – Music with Rhythm Rumble
RHYTHM RUMBLE music classes are designed to teach children the fundamentals of music by engaging children with a hands on approach to play based learning.
Every class uses a variety of instruments, props, singing and recorded music to encourage children to participate and enjoy our music class.
The class is free with entry, and is perfect for 2-4 years old:
· Learning focus will be more evident such as dynamics, tempo, pitch and rhythm
· Musical games utilizing different types of percussive instruments and music to demonstrate the learning focus
· All activities are approximately 5 mins each to ensure children retain focus.
· Musical terminology is used throughout the lesson to consolidate their learning.
Tuesdays at 11am – Sport with Ready Steady Go
This class is free with entry and is aimed at providing a safe, stimulating, and caring environment for children ages 1.5-11 years.
Each Ready Steady Go Kids class is run indoors for a duration of 45 minutes, and we cover five sports per term.
Our classes are designed to focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component and our program structure is repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
We invite and encourage parental participation in our classes, and — trust us — parents love our classes as much as the kids!
Our program objectives are as follows:
- Introduce preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills,coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children for school and participation in the broader community.
Fridays at 11am – Zumba Kids Jr with Daniella
The class is free with entry, and is perfect for 3-5 years old:
Zumba ® Kids Jr. classes are designed exclusively for kids to combine movement, music and community in a class for them. These classes are high-energy dance parties packed with specially choreographed, kid-friendly routines and all the music kids love, like hip-hop, reggaeton, cumbia and more. Zumba ® Kids Jr. inspire kids to express themselves through movement and play while effectively improving their overall health and well-being. Kids love it because it’s on the cutting edge and fun, and parents love it because it’s active, fun, and for the effects it has on kids- increasing their focus and self confidence, boosting metabolism, and enhancing coordination.
While physical activity is indeed a very important element of childhood development, Zumba ® Kids Jr. also considers other facets of the child’s development including:
● Pride, Confidence and Self Esteem
● Memory and Sequencing
● Coordination and balance
● Spatial awareness
Bully Proof Taekwondo Martial Arts by Mozhdeh Martial Arts
We’re so excited! Starting the 7th of April 2018
We will be trialling a monthly Taekwondo Martial Arts Class at Dizzy’s Playland and Cafe by Mozhdeh Martial Arts.
This is a beginner bully-proof program and is a great tool for getting your child started on a lifelong course
• Refining and developing gross and fine motor skills through martial arts training;
• Improving Agility, balance and overall coordination to assist with body control and injury prevention
• Building positive attitudes towards physical activity
• Strengthening fundamental values of respect, self-control and discipline
• Promoting confidence through team-building exercises and leadership building activities
This programme is suitable for children aged 4+ years old.
PS: Please wear comfortable clothing and socks!
Magic Shows – Weekends
School Days $6
Weekend & Holidays $8
School Days $8
Weekend & Holidays $10
School Days $10
Weekend & Holidays $12
FREE entry for adults and children under 1 year old
Party With Us!
Celebrate your child’s birthday with us, no stress and no mess! From Cafe Parties to Packaged Parties, we have a large cafe area, 5 large party rooms, and 20+ backdrop themes to choose from, you’ll be sure to throw a dream birthday party for your child.
With a state of the art handheld lasers and no heavy vests required, our Laser tag is suitable for children aged from 5 and over. Adults are welcome to play with their children. The Laser Arena is available for Casual Play and Kids Birthday Parties
Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 3pm
Friday – Sunday 9.30am – 5pm
Public Holidays TBC
(03) 9318 8552
1 Mephan St Footscray 3011 Vic