Hall Hire & Private Function
Dizzy’s Playland is available for exclusive hire for Corporate Family Days, Corporate Functions, Private Family Functions, Product Launches, Events, Christmas Parties or Exclusive Birthday Parties. You can hire Dizzy’s Playland outside of normal business hours.
Unlimited rounds of Laser Tag game is included for a maximum of 16 players per 1 game.
Our regular centre hire is for 3 hours.
- Saturday and Sunday night from 6 – 9 pm for $800
- Weekdays from 4 – 7pm for $700
- Weekdays (not school holiday) between 9.30am – 3pm $600**
- Weekends and School holiday between 9.30am – 5pm, please contact us using the contact form below to get a quote.**
If you wish to hire our centre outside of this regular hours, please fill in our contact form which is located in the footer of every page in this website instead. Please let us know when, what time, how many hours, and what your budget is. Don’t forget to leave your contact details.
*Our playcentre is for children up to 11 years old. Strictly no Teenagers, 18th & 21st Birthday Parties.
**Can’t be booked via the booking system below. Please contact us using the contact form.
Terms and Conditions
- Our private hire fee is as per stated above. We charge $50 / 15minutes thereafter. A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. However, should you need to change the party date, we will accomodate changes as best we can provided you give us 14 days notice. We also require a $500 bond which will be refunded within 10 days after the party to ensure there is no damages/overtime.
- The centre’s maximum capacity is 200 people in total for the venue (this includes a maximum of 100 children). Our toddler section is only for children up to 5 years old, and our maximum age children is 11 years old. Older children are not allowed to use the play equipment.
- Supervision of children is the hirer’s responsibility.
- Adult supervision is required at a ratio of 1:7.
- Please adhere to the age limit as well as follow the rules of playing that we have put up on the play equipment at all times.
- Dizzy’s Playland is not responsible for any injury/accident that occurs during a private booking.
- Food & Drinks. You are more than welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Please note that we are not licensed for alcohol.
- Use of Kitchen facilities. Unfortunately, you are unable to utilise the kitchen facilities yourself. However, our staff will be able to help you if you need to heat your food.
- All cookware, platters & tableware to be provided by the hirer.
- Cleaning up. We request that you move back any furniture to its original position and to place all rubbish in the bins supplied.
- Function set up. You are able to come in to start setting up 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your function. Guests will be allowed in from the start of the function.
Can Dizzy’s Playland Cater our function?
Yes, you are able to pre-order from our Cafe menu, and/or from our Adult and Kids Platter. Email us for more information.
Am I able to purchase coffee and tea on the night?
Yes. However, you need to let us know when you book, so we can allocate the right staff and additional charges applies.
Do the staff waiter on the night?
Our staff will be available to assist on the night; however they do not walk around with the food.
Please bring a CD or we can plug your devices in for you.
You can also use this form to check for our availability.
Party With Us!
We always try to source Fun, Active and Engaging activities for our little customers. From ‘Ready Steady Go’ Sport, ‘Rhythm Rumble’ Music, to Zumba for Kids with Daniella, come and get your children some quality active time! All classes are free with entry and perfect for pre-schoolers.
School Days $6
Weekend & Holidays $8
School Days $8
Weekend & Holidays $10
School Days $10
Weekend & Holidays $12
FREE entry for adults and children under 1 year old
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 3pm
Saturday – Sunday 9.30am – 5pm
Public Holidays TBC
1 Mephan St Footscray 3011 Vic