Terms and Conditions of entry
- Our centre caters for children up to 11 year old. Older children are not permitted to use the play equipment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parents or guardians to provide supervision of their children at all times.
- At no time is a parent or guardian to leave the premises without their child or children.
- Parents/guardians acknowledge that using the equipment has its inherent risks. Staff will do their best to ensure that play is conducted in a safe and enjoyable manner for all. However to the extent permissible by law, Dizzy’s Playland excludes all liability for injuries that occur on the premises.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the premises. Any person who appears intoxicated, or is consuming alcohol on the premises will be asked to leave.
- Strictly no outside food or drink, unless that food is baby milk/food, allergy intolerance type of food, private hall hire or BYO party guest.
- Bare feet and shoes are not permitted on the play equipment.
- No food or drinks in the play area.
- Patrons are required to obey and comply with all directions by staff and signage in relation to the use of the facility.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to ensure the health and safety of other patrons and staff.
- Patrons are expected to behave in an appropriate manner that does not cause disruption or offence to other patrons and towards Dizzy’s Playland staff members.
- As a public place, patrons must be aware of their own belongings. Management is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered by any person.
- If any patrons are requested to leave by a staff member for breaching these conditions of entry they must do so and are not entitled to any refund.
- Smoking is prohibited within the centre and its parking space.
- By entering Dizzy’s Playland you and (on behalf of all accompanying children) agree to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.